Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

CHATGPT magic Prompts - RAJUDDX CHEATSHEET

 ChatGPT can help you enhance your skills.

But you need the magic Prompts.
10 Game Changing ChatGPT Prompts to Upskill Faster:


Simplify Complex Information
Prompt:


“Break down (topic you like to understand) into smaller, easier-to-understand parts.

Use analogies and real-life examples to simplify the concepts and make it more relatable.”


Getting Feedback on Your Writing
Prompt:


[Paste your writing]

“Proofread my writing above. Fix grammar and spelling mistakes and give suggestions that will improve the clarity of my writing.”



Use the 80/20 principle to learn faster than ever.
Prompt:


“I want to learn about [insert the topic you want to learn].

Identify and share the most important 20% of learnings from this topic that will help me understand 80% of it.”



Learn and Develop any new skill.
Prompt:


“I want to learn / get better at [your desired skill].

I am a complete beginner. Create a 30-day learning plan that can help a beginner like me learn and improve this skill.”


Get feedback from history’s greatest minds.
Prompt:


“Assume you are (any famous person eg. Dr. Vikram Sarabhai). Read my argument below and give me feedback as if you were (insert person again).”


[Insert your argument]



Generate new ideas and overcome writer's block.
Prompt:


“I am writing a blog post about [insert topic]. Give me a perfect outline for this post with 12 bullet points. Also give me 5 best options for catchy and click generating headline.”


This is the most powerful prompt for any writer, and for those who are struggling to get ideas in the beginning of their journey of writing.



Get Summary of long texts and speed up your learnings.
Prompt:


“Summarize the text below into 550 words or less. Create a section for each important point with a brief summary of that point.”


[insert text you want to summarize]



Test yourself.
Prompt:


“I am currently learning about [topic]. Ask me a series of questions that will test my knowledge.

Identify knowledge gaps in my answers and give me better answers to fill those gaps.”



Turn ChatGPT into your intern.
Prompt:


“I am creating a report about [topic]. Research and create an in-depth report with a step-by-step guide that will help readers understand how to [insert outcome].”



Train ChatGPT to learn your writing
Prompt:


Analyze the text below for style, voice, and tone. Create a prompt to write a new paragraph in the same style, voice, and tone.


[insert your text, you can insert anything written by you, around 100–150 word for better clarity]


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement